Thursday, November 27, 2008

Moving on...

This week.. has a string of farewell dinners going on. Farewell treats by my dear ex/colleagues and friends in the office.

You will not be able to imagine how much I ate this week!

Monday - SM's post bday dinner @ Santouka Ramen (It's not for my farewell though. But still!)
Pork belly meat w/ tamago

My chaohan (read: fried rice in Jap) and ramen set
Tuesday - Dinner treat by Jeff/ AC/ WK/ Lex and Joey @ Sakae Sushi

WK's assorted salmon set

Joey & AC ordered nabe udon x 2

Jeff and Lex ordered Deluxe Bento Set x 2

I had cravings for curry. Hence Katsu Curry Don for me.

And, also cravings for soup. So I ordered another dobinmushi (spelled something like that). Hehe.


In a nutshell, it is nabe in a teapot. (Nabe means soup, I am not using vulgarities hor)

Thursday - With 蔡鸟 and 小鸟 to 周庄

2 thoughtful ones doing the ordering while I get ready to obsess myself with phototaking.

Here's what we ordered:Keropok - Complimentary (or rather, compulsary appetiser)

醉鸡 (Wonder did the chicken did 醉拳 before he said bye bye to the chef?)

芥末西汁虾球

南乳焖粗斋煲 (我的最爱!!)

酱蒸金目鲈

姥姥红烧肉
*BURPPPPP*

Friday - Steamboat dinner with Mama Loo/ Vi/ YH

We ate and gossiped ate like at least 2 hours non-stop!

Also - not to mentioned some snacks in the office today. CG made some super yummylicious oreo cheese cake for me (and Janet's) farewell too. This woman, you only get to eat her cake like only once or twice a year. And she doesn't anyhow bake cake for any ah kow or ah ngiao one ok?

好幸福!!!

The cake is so nice, TJ (my new boss of a few days) shouted: "CG! Where are you? I want to marry you!!!!"
CG! 你嫁得出去了!Got Ang Moh wanna marry you! HAHA!
I'm really very touched with all the farewells given by everyone. It's been a great 1.5 years spent with the company, and I can't bear to leave them, seriously. Hopefully - my new colleagues will be just as nice. =)
Now - just one thing I know for sure.

HOW CAN I NOT PUT ON WEIGHT?!?!?!?!

No comments: