Sunday, November 23, 2008

Farewell *Updated


Today… suddenly became Gary’s last day. *Sad*
It was only announced on Friday itself that it was his last day. Came as a shocking news to everyone. I had the same look on my face too.
Job market is really bad now. Companies are retrenching and people told to leave moving on. TJ will be taking over with effect on Monday, and the first thing we were told? Is not to be late for work. That means.. no more 9.30am - 10.00am..
But I guess it's not going to affect me much. Because... It's going to be my last 1.5 weeks! Yahoooo~~~~

It's going to be a quite busy week for me from tomorrow onwards though.

It's dinner with SM on Monday, Jef, Bensie, Joey and Lex on Tuesday, PC & CC on Wednesday, 小鸟 and 蔡鸟 on Thursday and the events people on Friday. Oh my oh my!

And look what I’ve got as a farewell gift! A set of Elle bedsheet, just exactly what I need for my new room! Somemore, it comes with 360 TC lor! Coincidentally… I also got an ELLE bag during my last farewell in PMG 3 years ago. So 'qiao' or what?



I was asked by a few if I will consider staying back, since there is a change of management and blah blah blah. The first thing that came into my mind was, if I have to return my bedsheet, then NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

LOL.

No comments: