Stiff smile. She was trying to concentrate.
AND.. We're all safe and sound. She's quite a good driver. =D
Shopped for tiles yesterday.With the help from Dickson the expert - Iriz finally decides on what she wants. It's a mystery for now =)
Then.. we went Kitchener road today. For the shower essentials and stuff, followed by a trip to Ikea and Anchorpoint @ Queensway. Got didi a billabong cap. His last one was bought, like 5 years ago and it smells... of manly perspire. =.="
And I got myself 1 too! Original billabong @ only $12.43! One and only one left on the shelf. It's destined to be mine!
27 going on 17
In the end - we got NOTHING from Ikea. Nothing related to the new house I mean. We walked out with 3 packs of hotdogs, 2 caps and 1 poorer me. Haha.
Loved my new c902. I look so fair! ^^
Also.. Don't you think big sunglasses always makes people (especially gals) appear very sophisticated-looking? Put on some big sunglasses on any plain Jane or Tom.. and Voila! Its like, the bigger your sunglasses are.. the cooler you'll be.
Some examples I gathered. Sorry guys.. I did not get your permission for using the pics. But they are so gorgeous, I couldn't resist putting it up. :p
Missy Black

E.C
Me
What are you waiting for? Go get one, the bigger the better!



No comments:
Post a Comment