Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am such an emo person

Watched "House Bunny" with Iriz this evening.

Nah~ Ain't going to write any review about it.. I suck at doing reviews. Be it food (That's why I always let my photos do the talking) or movies or whatever else.

The show is pretty good. Though the story plot is pretty cliche, like how a bunch of geeky girls turned into beautiful chicks, score the guys, win pledges etc etc that eventually leads to a happy ending for all. The best part - they played my favorite song "New Soul" by Yael Naim! (Er.. I dunno who the he** is Yael Naim, but I simply loved the song!)

Anyway - one thing I always do towards the end of every movie. WHY AM I ALWAYS IN TEARS? I cry watching "10 promises to my dog", "12 lotus" which I believe that most people do. But I am crying even when I watch "Wall.E", "Big Stan" and all sorts of comedies! WTH! I cry in 99% of the movies I watch!

I am always so emo. You will see tears in my eyes when:

1. People sing me birthday songs
2. People giving me farewell parties (Quite a few in recent years I must say, hehe)
3. Old people begging or selling tissue papers in wheelchair
4. People sending me off at airports (I used to tear each time when my in-bound tour guide tries to send me off after my site recce. I only got to know them for a few days and I'm supposed to see them again after 2 months!!! )

I even cried for real once acting as a beggar in a roleplay. They almost wanted to create an oscar award for me.

I think I should go be an actress.


Ok, maybe I can't. I am just emo. Still not dramatic enough as a person, unlike some people. =P

No comments: