Sunday, September 21, 2008

There is such a thing called "Free Lunch"

Giving away free drinks as a marketing gimmick seems to be the fad nowadays..

Free drink No. 1
Got a free drink at NP today. Name of the drink is called "Boss". It is a Latte drink.
Ironically, it tastes just like the name suggests. Bland with a bitter aftertaste, they SUCK. (Dun believe? See EC's expression below)

Its says "YUCK"

"BOSS! YOU SUCK!"

*Shiokness* cough cough

Free drink No. 2

Passed by Heeren with Drey yesterday.. Wondered why almost everyone has a bottle of Coke bottle in their hands? Ah~ Coke is having a promo with their latest drink - "Coke Zero"


So.. being the kiasu us.. 不拿白不拿! 不试白不试!

Verdict: I didn't finish the drink. Although they tried to make it taste like the regular coke.. I can still feel the icky after taste. Now I understand why most people still wanna stick to the good ol' regular coke...
See? There's is such a thing called 'Free Lunch' in the world!

No comments: