Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yes, I am a lousy drinker.

Got back from a rare drinking session couple of hours ago... I should be sleeping like a pig now. But dunno why - after the puking, I am ULTRA ALERT. So here I am, blogging in the wee hours...

For those of you who don't know, I should give you a brief introduction about me. =)

1. I get fat easily.
2. I get emotional easily.
3. I get DRUNK easily!

Only 2 volka 7-ups down the throat.. and I threw up like crazy just now. Usually, all it takes is 1 glass to make me drunk (and look like a red lobster all over) but because there was a 1-for-1 promotion, I got greedy and had a little more than I could take. I have absolutely no immune system against alcohol! Well, That could be a good thing since alcoholic drinks are expensive, and the latest I've learnt, is that they are very fattening as well.

1 Magarita = 1 Big Mac (almost)

To Ms Oon: You are always complaining about the snacks we have, like fries and fried calamari, but you've been taking the "Big Mac" yourself, haha!

Anyway - here are some pics I took today. FOOD AGAIN, YIPPY! Went to this place @ Liang Court's basement - Some curry rice place.

Here's what we took:

Vivi's pathetic-looking beef curry (Just beef and some dices of carrots)

Audrey & Pauline's deluxe bento set (Fried Ebi/ Pork cutlet/ Croquette and something else that tastes like pork again I think)
My deluxe curry rice set (Same as the deluxe bento, but with curry instead of salads)
Verdict?

Its yummylicious!!!! Its very nice!!! Although presentation of the food sucks - but it is really nice! Look ma, I licked my plate clean!


After that, a little snack called the kono pizza. (I supposed its cone pizza in english) Instead of looking like the typical pizza we see @ Pizzahut/ Domino's, the cone pizza is shaped like a cone and looks like an ice-cream. Hence the name la, DUH.

The pathetic ingredients
The cone is placed on an automated-conveyor belt

3 mins into the oven - see the cheese sizzling?

Voila! Blow first - before you eat (Said by the waitress, not me!) *Pun intended, for those who dun understand. Ah, never mind....

Verdict: Wasted my $4.80 (80 cents sponsored by Ms Oon). The crust is hard, only scraps of chicken sausage. Nah~ Once is enough.

No comments: