Saturday, May 31, 2008

Signs that U are getting old.

I seriously think I am getting old. No its not about the eyebags anymore...
Er wait, maybe yes it is. But there is more to it than eye bags now, there are more signs showing! Are you like me as well?

No longer a gadget techie
I remembered back in 2000 when I just started working. Even with my measly pay as a sales officer, I will still buy the latest handphone that hemsem Leon Lai is endorsing, even if it means having to survive on left-over food for the entire month.

Benson was showing me his new phone today.It’s a normal touch screen PDA phone to most people I guess, but I don’t even know how to use it! Ok, maybe that’s a LG KS20 so I have an excuse. But EC is only using sony K850i (Keypad phone with the most basic-est touch screen) but hell I still dunno how to use it to view pictures!

No fancy ringtones
Heard a few phones went off today. Even a simple sms can actually play the full song of some latest hits. Mine? Just a simple desk phone "RING RING". Yeah I know, so "uncle-ish". But I like. Hmpf.

Weekend chillout
I hang out at Chinatown now, having ginger w/ fresh milk @ 记得食!OMY!!!


The next thing you know, I'll be shopping for "buy 2 get 1 free" stuff at CK Chinatown.

No comments: