Been so lazy to blog lately... Think I've run out of things to write. Or simply brain dead after work. Loads of projects, but only 1 brain and a pair of hands. :(
Anyway, work aside. It's dad's birthday today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!
Okayyyyy, not like he is going to read my blog, duh! Kat, Iriz and I brought him out for a zi-char dinner. Not like we can't afford a good meal, but I guess people of our parents generation prefer the conventional kopitiam rather than some atas restaurant anytime aye? (Gee, been eating so much lately, better watch that weight. Ms Drey, I can join you for a diet anytime)
Coincidentally, Lydia Sum passed away today too. Both of them were born on the same year. So guess what did he do? Ya la, go buy 4D! *roll eyes*
Sigh, life is so vulnerable, agree? So yes, I am going to be mushy today. So very the mushy...
Here it goes.. I..I.. I love you Dad!!! MUACK MUACK MUACK! I know you will muack me too, right?
Heh.


No comments:
Post a Comment