Been too lazy to blog? No mood? Maybe...
Been trying to occupy myself with lots of programs lately. Catching up friends, went KL, had a new hair cut, dinners, dinners and more dinners. *Burp. Haha.
What to do when all the unluckiest things happen to you in one go? For example:
1. You broken up with your BF of 7 years
2. You have no job
3. No successful interviews up till now!
*I'm like the female lead in some Kim San Soon drama...
Peeps, just a quick update. I'm going to reject the offer on the FOCUS job that i raved about earlier. All is just a... smoke screen? Basically, ridiculous things happens. Guess i'm not going to blog about it, it'll upset me even further.
Well, take it in stride and move on! To be optimistic, better now than when you hit your 30s... lol.
I really wanna say thanks to the people whom have helped me along the way.
1. Iriz
2. Kat, Nix and Shannix
3. Ma & Pa
4. Vivi, Pauline & Drey
5. Da Eve, Jean and Xiao Eve
6. Jas and Jaz
7. Mr. Han
Encouragements, flowers, companionships, never-ending msn chats and my fav. chaomian by Pa are all being given to me unconditionally. You may think of nothing, but i really appreciate it.
"You lose something, you gain some."
Han gave me a book too - I've started on a few chapters.

"The purpose-driven life" by Rick Warren.
The book touches on the most basic question everyone faces in life. Why am I here? What is my purpose? This self-help books suggest that people should look within, at their own desires and dreams, but Rick Warren says the starting place must be with God and his eternal purposes for each life. Real meaning and significance comes from understanding and fulfilling God’s purposes for putting us on earth.Err.. too cheem for me now. I just want to enjoy the book that a good friend gave as a present. :)
Enjoy life to the fullest. No more regrets, i should start to move on.


No comments:
Post a Comment