Saturday, January 15, 2011

入错行还是嫁错郎?

Which of the above is worse? Wrong job or wrong husband? Either one.. will really leave a dent in someone's life. *Realised what I wrote earlier doesn't makes sense. Hence the correction now,heh.
Just sharing some incidents around me lately. If the stories happened to be similiar to your recent encounters, it would be purely coincidental :)

Wrong job:
Colleague (Let's call her J) got a senior job at our place. It's a typical case of "over-sell, under-deliver". Screwed up some projects, proposals, and my holiday because I had to cover her ass for the blunders she made at work. Worked till 3am in the morning when my flight is 12pm the next day. Now boss is upset with J. She's now given an option - to settle for a demotion and start afresh a junior AE or you-know-what.

What I am trying to say is.. it doesn't matter if you are new to the job and the environment. All it takes is open your mouth and ask when you don't understand. Now we're all scambling to cover your jobs. And, you have depression. Or so I heard.

Wrong husband:
A friend's husband who cheated on her feelings, emptied all her entire savings (6 figure sum!!!) and got their matrimonial house re-possessed by HDB. Guy declaring bankruptcy, girl paying monthly debts and deeply hurt. What happened to all the vows you made during courtship and the solemnisation ceremony?

I don't understand why do guys cheat on their girlfriends/ wives. I had a cheating ex once too. Stupid guy cheated with 3 other girls and I was oblivious to it. *cough* F*cking SCUMBAG.

I don't know. Maybe I got tired of being scared and paranoid. But I think we should all learn to know how to deal with potential cheating partners. Set the record straight before anything happens, ya know?

A silly mistake you've made, spoils everything. We can deal with heartbreaks, divorces, loss of appetite (even better, can lose weight). But what you are losing out? The joy of being happily married, a loving partner, parenthood, watching your beautiful kids grow up, go into retirement and growing old together, gracefully. AW... SWWWEEEEEEEEEET~

Sorry la, that is what I am picturing in my mind, no meh?

Obviously, I'm using this entry to elaborate on point 2. Haha!

No comments: