Wednesday, November 10, 2010

我结婚了。。

After weeks of preparation, the big day finally arrived! Yours truly is finally off the shelves, haha. I'll let the photos do the talking, as my nicely manicured nails can't do much typing now. LOL
Loads of photos taken, I feel so much like a celebrity last Sat! Most importantly, A big TQ to all my friends for your love, gifts and angpaos, muah muah muah! =D
Unofficial random photos taken from diff cameras for now:

Reception settings. I'm happy that I got my favorite flowers - Pink Gerberas and the cute placecards

Solemnisation area

Food for guests - Lamb rack, signature dish of OChre

Kurobuta Pork Belly - creation of chef, now husband :p

Caramel pear mousse w/ chocolate

Pink wedding cupcakes

Array of food (Coldcuts and appertisers)

JP Dr Phua solemnising the ceremony

Now you are mine! LOL

Got a bit emo, given a pat by MIL
Photos w/ Seb and Leonard
Photo w/ Su Sze and Celine

Family Pic

Best buds, and my uber cute Nix and Shanix, where is Drey by the way?
That's all for now, more coming up!!!

No comments: