Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dining @ OChre, Orchard

Sooooooooooooper late post!

Chef brough me to OChre for dinner a couple of weeks back, he's supposed to start work as a Sous chef during the last week of June (And now he's happily working there already!).

Food from OChre is awesome! Nice open-concept kitchen, friendly staff and view from rooftop garden. I'm pretty impressed :)

Ok, less words, more pictures! (I hate typing long sentences nowadays. Did I mentioned I have a record breaking of 70 emails sent in a day?)

Sweet macaroons and dark melt-in-your-mouth choz
Millefoglie w/ white choz terrine (love the polka dots design)
Coffee pudding w/ pistachio ice-cream
Herb crusted lamb-rackm pan-seared to perfection.
My favouritest, bestest meal of the day:
Risotto w/ truffle (!!!) and duck meat
Foie Gras w/ strawberries
Appetisers (9 different types of antipasti to start my love for OChre)
*DROOLING*

No comments: