Saturday, December 26, 2009

Random events in Dec

Think I've caught the 'lazy-to-blog' bug, look at my pathetic posts lately!
Well, still good to jot down what's been happening in my life I reckon. Been having bad memory nowadays. :(

Event 1: Christmas gathering with Felix's friends
I used to tell my friends, I think I am cursed. Every Dec, I am always either
a) Not attached
b) Just broke up
c) In a cold war/ bad fight with my boyfriend

And although option b nearly took place again this year, I'm glad it did not happen eventually. I just have to learn to be more understanding. When your boyfriend is a chef, and his only time for you is after 11pm on festive holidays, you just have to learn to deal with it. Find your own activities to do while waiting for him. (Dang did I just mentioned his MIO TV box broke down on the eve?)

FELIX CHONG YOU BETTER APPRECIATE ME :P
By the way, meet my new friend Christian, He's Italiano :D

Event 2: Meet up with Pegs/ Mink/ Sam Apart from Sam, Pegs and Mink were in the same ECA as me. It's weird that we actually did not converse much in school (different stream) back then. In fact, we never even hung out as a gang! 1 phone number exchange while we met on the streets 5 years ago, and here we are. :)

Event 3: Company dinner 2 weeks ago Had buffet dinner @ Marriott. "Black & Classy" was the theme, though most failed at being classy. Haha. Most of us made it, like 90%. Pretty last minute planning (that's how most agencies work!) hence the lack of full attendance. Still, we had fun! Been a long while since I had such strong chemistry with my colleagues and bosses at work/ play.

Janice the gal who introduced me to the company, a very nice lady.
Eric - the super duper tall guy (standing @ 1.9m tall), I'm standing only at his armpits level, with my platforms somemore!
So what abt you guys? What have you been up to?

No comments: