Clockwise from top left: 石锅拌饭,cream croquettes, wafu steak (bite size), corn, bacon and potato in basil butter, assorted skewers.
Verdict: Pre-cooked and heated before serving it seems, their food's quite bland and... yawn. I'm amazed that they even opened an outlet @ ION Orchard. Even Waraku is better, and, and they do not even have my fav curry rice!

Monday - Post Bday celebration for our beloved friend SM!!! (Although is a super super post bday treat). He suggested this place called Baikohken @ Raffles Place, just behind Boat Quay Mcdonald's.
Verdict: NICE! SUGOII OISHII desu! Tender charsiew with 90% lean meat, chewy noodles with not-so-salty soup base unlike Santouka @ the Central. My new fav stall! They too serve ajitama (eggs) and corn and butter on the sides. The best thing is, they are very thoughtful. Ladies version is available for us "petite" ones opting for diet.
Did I say that their charsiew-don is only $4.50? Generous portions of charsiew (with light mayo sauce on top) on a bowl of japanese rice!
Btw, I've just booked a table of 8 for lunch tomorrow. =D =D =D


No comments:
Post a Comment