Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some updates at work

I've not been updating my blog diligently nowadays.. Hehe.

Let me give you guys some updates about my new iob
Good so far. Back at TP area.. if you thought you saw someone like me.. You're probably rite. Teehee. Food at the old place sucks (oily and expensive), and it ain't cheap either. So all that cheap and good lunch that I've missed for the past 9 months.. Esp. the chicken rice @ TP market now tastes like heaven to me! And the muffins! The egg tarts! Yums~

A new responsibility to take care of a team of 3. But still, less tiring and stressful, plus the great and fun-loving colleagues. I can't ask for more, really.

*P.S/ A little birdie told me that the client fired my ex-colleagues for doing such a lousy job for her events. Thinking back, they commented that I was much better. Haha. I feel good!

No comments: